Part time – Independence
“Exceeding Member Expectations”
It is what we do at 1st MidAmerica Credit Union!
1st MidAmerica Credit Union has over 80 years of history servicing members of the Metro East, Illinois and Kansas City areas. We have 12 branches currently throughout the area servicing over 64,000 residents in 22 counties!
We are looking for service-oriented individuals to fill a Part Time Teller position at our Independence Branch. If you enjoy helping people and are comfortable and accurate with handling cash, we encourage you to apply and become part of our team!
Our Tellers assist members with their financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, and loan payments; selling money orders, gift cards and other various products to our members; transferring money from member accounts as directed and maintaining member records.
Other duties include:
• Balancing a cash drawer and daily transactions
• Identifying cross sell and referral opportunities for products and services to our members
• Maintaining account information on our computer system
• Preparing required reports
• Maintaining a dependable record of attendance and timeliness
• Providing prompt, accurate, professional and friendly service to all of our members
(This description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities compromising this position)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Minimum one year related experience (teller/cash handling, customer service)
• High school diploma or GED
• Math and 10-key skills
• Personal computer experience including Microsoft and Windows applications
• Hours of work may vary depending on staffing needs between 7:45 am and 6:15 pm
• Must be flexible to adjust schedule week to week
• $11.79 per hour – depending on experience