Maintain smooth operation of client computer systems. Make recommendations to clients to improve their
current IT environments. Perform the implementation of System and Network projects and serve as point of
contact with the ability to resolve challenging technical issues in line with internal and external client expectations.
* Manage and maintain core Microsoft and VMWare technologies.
* Setup and maintain end user desktop systems and applications.
* Address desktop and server issues as they arise
* Identify and resolve network issues
* Implement and maintain cloud based solutions
* Setup and maintain backup systems and 3rd party appliances like spam filters.
* Install and configure servers and network devices
* Proactively monitor customers’ IT infrastructure to help minimize any disruptions.
* Provide support to end users for remote connectivity to the office from home computers or laptops.
* Work Closely with clients to determine future IT needs and create a plan to accomplish changes needed.
* Provide after-hours support for emergencies and occasional weekend maintenance
* 2 years working experience with Microsoft Operating Systems. Certifications in IT related fields or
equivalent knowledge. Must be able to troubleshoot issues and clearly communicate with individuals.
Must have means to travel to client sites. Kansas City Managed IT is an Equal Opportunity employer and
promotes a diverse workforce.
* Strong Microsoft Server Skills
* Strong Networking Skills across multiple platforms